Black Friday Shopping with HTC Pure
My sister and her friend look forward to Black Friday every year. They pore over circulars and map out a plan for how to get the deals they're looking for. I decided to think about how the HTC Pure could make Black Friday shopping easier. Here's what I came up with:
1. Browse the online circulars at any of the popular Black Friday shopping sites.
2. Maintain a list (via Notes) of the items you want to buy, or take pictures of the paper circulars and keep the list in the photo album.
3. Use a browser to compare prices to make sure you're getting the best price possible.
4. Use MapQuest or Google Maps to map out a route with all of the stops and use the turn-by-turn directions to navigate.
5. Store your favorite music on the Pure to listen to while you're standing in line.
6. Take a video of the other crazy people standing in line with you.
7. Text your friends (or call them) to ask them to pick up extra items at the stores they're shopping. Send a picture so they get the right thing.
8. Use the calculator on the Pure to make sure you don't spend more than you've budgeted. Voila! Quick and easy Black Friday shopping. Now if only you didn't need to get up at the crack of dawn...
November 25, 3:14 pm