Running a Small Business
In my "spare time" I am an independent sales rep for the children's book publisher, Barefoot Books. I decided to take a look at how the HTC Pure could help me with my business:
1. Store MP3s of our sing-along books and CDs so I can give customers a preview.
2. Access a list of out-of-print items at events or on the go.
3. Quickly mail information on current sales, becoming a sales rep, etc.
4. Store lists of books by country of origin, author, artist, age group and topic for quick reference.
5. Keep in touch with members of my team via phone and/or email.
6. Respond to inquiries on the go.
7. Map out possible events.
8. Take pictures of my booth displays.
9. Use the built-in calculator for adding up orders and sales tax.
10. Use the calendar to track events.
Shifting to resources on my phone save me from carrying stacks of papers, doing additional follow-up and can help me sell product. Can't complain about that!
December 1, 9:17 pm